At Opies Transport, our number one objective is to get our drivers and their product to the final destination safely. We will do everything in our power to ensure our employees and owner-operators are knowledgeable and properly prepared for secure transport.
In support of our Safety First policy, Opies conducts a three-day driver orientation and Student Trip for all new hires, believing that first-hand experience is the most effective way to protect those who are working on behalf of our company and our clients.
Opies Transport is a proud recipient of the following awards:
- The American Trucking Association’s Safety Award in 1995-96
- Traffic Insurance Company Highest Safety Assessment Score Award in 2005, 2007 and 2008
- The Missouri Trucking Association’s Safety Director of the Year Award
- Lowest 3 Year Auto Liability Loss Rate Award in 2011
- Lowest Out of Service Vehicle Rating in 2011
- Traffic Insurance Company Lowest CSA Basic Rating award in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- The Great West Casualty Company Safety Award in 2007, 2013, 2015, 2019, and 2020
- Haske – Wylie Award of Honor from Traffic Insurance Company 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
- MOTA Award